Ortega Forum
knew today I needed

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Ortega Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
DMT

BerichtGeplaatst: 07-08-2018 02:36:41    Onderwerp: knew today I needed Reageren met citaat
VENICE Cheap Soccer Jerseys From China , Italy, Sept. 1 (Xinhua) -- Fifty years after walking "Barefoot in the Park", Robert Redford and Jane Fonda stole the scene at Venice Film Festival on Friday.

The two Hollywood legends were honored the Golden Lions for Lifetime Achievement with a ceremony held late at the Cinema Palace, followed by the world premiere of their "Our Souls at Night" directed by Indian filmmaker Ritesh Batra.

Based on a Kent Haruf novel, the movie runs out of competition at the 74th edition of Venice Film Festival, and has reunited Redford and Fonda on the screen once more.

For them Cheap Soccer Jerseys China , it is again a story of love and companionship. Yet, unlike in the 1967's comedy that marked a leap in their international careers, this will be a very mature love.

To be released by entertainment platform Netflix later this month, "Our Souls at Night" tells indeed the story of two widowed neighbors living in a small town in Colorado, who would develop a surprising and touching relationship in their later life.

At a very-crowed press conference earlier in the day, where both actors were repeatedly met with warm applauses Cheap Soccer Jerseys , 81-year-old Redford explained one of the reasons to embark on such project was to satisfy an older audience.

"The second reason was that I feel love stories would always have a life. The third was that I was looking for an opportunity to do another film with Jane, since we have not come together for years... and I wanted to do one more before I died," he added.

Starting with "The Chase" in 1966, "Barefoot in the Park" in 1967, and then with "The Electric Horseman" in 1979, Redford and Fonda indeed shared the scene at their young age.

"We have a long history in film... and I thought this was a chance to make a film that would satisfy our genuine age Cheap New Jerseys ," Redford told reporters.

Fonda, 79, explained "Our Souls at Night" would send a positive message about sharing intimacy at a later age.

"In Barefoot in the Park, we played that young love just getting married, and now we play old people's love, and old people's sex Cheap Jerseys Online ," she explained, adding that she loved the fact that "these two films bookend our careers."

Explaining the decision to honor the two artists for their lifetime achievements, Venice's artistic director Alberto Barbera stated the award was "a due tribute to the personal commitment and brilliant qualities of an actress, who has brought unforgettable, controversial, and heterogeneous characters to life."

"Few Hollywood legends have shown such determination and courage over the course of their professional career as Jane Fonda Cheap Retro Jerseys ," he said.

As for Redford -- actor, Academy Award-winning director, and founder of the U.S. Sundance Film Festival -- he was recognized the Golden Lion for "almost five decades of compelling filmmaking and advocacy with a combination of rigor, intelligence and grace that is virtually unsurpassed," Barbera acknowledged.

Video: President Xi's philosophy of governance

China's Discovery ROV finds coral forests, sponge field in Pacific Ocean

Are you ready for new school semesters?

Discharging of dams results in new flooding areas in Houston

China's Discovery ROV collects samples in western Pacific Ocean

World Robot Conference attracts visitors in Beijing

At least 2 died Cheap Replica Jerseys , 8 injured in knife attack in Turku, Finland

13 killed, over 100 others injured in Barcelona attack: official

BEIJING, Sept. 12 (Xinhua) -- On September 12, Premier Li Keqiang hosted the "1+6" Roundtable with heads of major international economic institutions in Beijing.

Premier Li noted that given China's deep integration into the world economy, it cannot achieve economic transformation and upgrading without mutually beneficial cooperation with other countries. Despite continuous decline in global trade Cheap Custom Jerseys , China has stayed away from competitive currency devaluation to boost exports and instead took the voluntary initiative to increase imports. It has further broadened market access for foreign investment through repeatedly revising its foreign investment catalogue, which brought down the number of restrictive items by 65% from 2012. It has set up 11 pilot free trade zones to explore a foreign investment management system based on pre-establishment national treatment plus a negative list, with the aim of cultivating a more open, enabling and rules-based business environment. China remains a most favored destination for foreign investment.

" Andy Murray returns a shot to Lukas Rosol during their first-round match at the 2016 US Open in New York City on Tuesday. Photo: AFP

Wimbledon champions Andy Murray and Serena Williams powered into the second round of the US Open as the stars of tennis came out to Arthur Ashe Stadium on Tuesday night.

Williams, launching her latest bid to rewrite the record books, started strong and didn't let up in her 6-3 Cheap Authentic Jerseys , 6-3 victory over 29th-ranked Ekaterina Makarova.

The US world No.1 appeared -untroubled by the balky right shoulder that has hindered her in recent weeks, delivering a dozen aces and 27 winners overall in the 63-minute contest.

""I knew today I needed to be focused because I've played her. She's gotten to the semifinals. She goes deep in majors,"" Williams said of the Russian left-hander who beat her in the fourth round of the 2012 Australian Open.

Williams is chasing a record seventh title on the hard courts of Flushing Meadows where she first triumphed in 1999.

A victory would see her break the Open Era record of 22 Grand Slam titles she now shares with German Steffi Graf and close in on Margaret Court's all-time mark of 24 major -titles.

While Williams has struggled since Wimbledon, Murray went from claiming a second title at the All -England club to a successful defense of his Olympic gold in Rio.

Vying to become the fourth man in th. Cheap Hoodies Cheap Hats Cheap Soccer Shirts Cheap Hats Cheap Nike NFL Hats Cheap Nike NBA Hats Cheap Hockey Shirts Cheap NCAA Hats China Wholesale MLB Jerseys Wholesale College Shirts
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Ortega Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: