Ortega Forum
"We saw a lot of fis

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Ortega Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
DMT

BerichtGeplaatst: 12-09-2018 10:16:50    Onderwerp: "We saw a lot of fis Reageren met citaat
In the best of times Chris Baker Bengals Jersey , few people like to waste money on their wedding day. In times when money is tight, finding places to save cam be crucial. The trick is saving in the right places.

If you save money on the wrong thing, you could ruin your special day. For example, photography is one place where you should never save a buck. When your wedding is over your memories, your rings, a dress you will never wear again, and your dried flowers are all that is left. If you don't have good photos of your day, it will slowly fade from memory until it is like a dream you once had.

You could save money on the photography by not getting an album. I get a lot of clients asking for that, but many of them live to regret it. See, they think that they are going to do the album themselves. And maybe some of them do, but most peole, well, they never seem to get around to it. I understand that. That is the nice thing about having an album as part of your package. You know it is going to come, you don't need to carve out a few weekends to put it together on your kitchen table. Also, newlyweds often have other things to do.

And don't think that friends or relatives can do the trick with their cameras. They just can't. They are not professionals, and their photos will never be the same as the photos taken by a pro. A great photographer will make your photos look more beautiful than your memories, and they will use the photos to tell the unique story of your wedding day.

One place where you can save some money is videography. Now, some will disagree with me, but I think the best video still looks like video. I think the best editing doesn't do much. The most important part of the video is the audio track. This is the only way you will hear your ceremony and the toasts from the wedding again. (Unless you have a radio producer in the family, I actually saw one couple who did!)

But you don't need to spend $2,000 to hear your ceremony and toasts again. A decent camera pointed in the right direction should do the trick. You won't get the multiple camera fade out cross cut and editing, but how may times will you watch that? What you will get, is the ability to hear one more time all the wonderful things that were said, and you will get $2,000 more to spend on your honeymoon.

I speak from experience here. When I got married, we could not afford a videographer. We had a professional photographer, so we have these great photos. My uncle recorded the ceremony and toasts without even telling us. Next thing I knew he sent us a disk, and I got to hear the ceremony again, which was a real treat. Never did I question the less than professional quality of the images.
Author's Resource Box

Alex Schoenfeldt is a highly committed and professional photographer with more than ten years of experience in his field. His talent as a photojournalist has taken him around the world. He specializes in weddings, environmental portraits, children, headshots, and corporate events.

His passion for people and photography makes him sensitive to the natural beauty that is all around, capturing that in every picture. Alex is a San Francisco Bay Area wedding photographer. Alex is also an official Yosemite National Park wedding photographer, and shoots extensively in Southern California, and shoots Destination Weddings worldwide.

Article Source:

Covering most of the Coral Triangle,underwater Indonesia boasts a high marine diversity.(PhotoWonderful Indonesia)

For many Chinese visitors, Indonesia is one of the most ideal destinations for a beach vacation. But the Indonesian tourism authority is trying to persuade more people to explore the country's vast blue by going deeper.

Indonesian tourism officials are on a trade mission in China to promote the country's diving resources. Over the past five days, they've been to Dalian and Qingdao before finally arriving in Beijing.

The schedule is tight but the efforts are worthwhile, said Chen Hong with tour agency Oriza Holiday, who's also on the mission.

Chen says China's diving sector has taken off over the past five years. As far as he knows, Beijing alone has at least 25 diving clubs, with zealous divers traveling around the globe for different experiences.

According to a report released at the China International Diving Festival in Hainan province last month, at least 1.5 million people in the country have tried scuba diving.

Indonesia's Tourism Minister Arief Yahya says it's reasonable to brand Indonesia as an underwater paradise, given the upbeat trend of diving tourism worldwide.

Hosting more than 17,000 islands, Indonesia is confident it can satisfy the various needs of divers. Ten destinations are recommended to Chinese divers this time, including Bali, Lombok, Labuan, Alor, Derawan, Bunaken, Donggala, Wakatobi, Kota Ambon and Raja Ampat (The Four Kings).

Underwater Indonesia covers most of the Coral Triangle, 5.7 million square kilometers of ocean waters in the Pacific. The zone is considered the global center of tropical marine diversity and the Amazon of the Sea, with 76 percent of the world's known coral species and more than 3,000 species of fish.

Zhou Yu, a PADI diving instructor based in east China's Jiangsu Province, is still excited when he shares his experience exploring Raja Ampat.

"We saw a lot of fish, corals and turtles that we've never seen before," he says. "The journey is so unforgettable."

Zhou's first experience with scuba diving was in 2012 in the Philippines. He fell in love with the sport and became a certified instructor.

As an adventurous diver, Zhou says the water in Indonesia is less touched compared with the sea in the Philippines and Malaysia.

With more Chinese sharing the same spirit as Zhou's, Yahya believes the diving sector will be the new pillar for Indo. Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Soccer Jerseys China
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Ortega Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: